设为首页 Set as Homepage
您所在位置:首页 > 分类书架 > 世界财经 >
世界财经
2015:中国领头,全球抛售美债。China led global U.S. debt dump in 2015
2015:中国领头,全球抛售美债。China led global U.S. debt dump in 2015 2016-02-19 07:56

But demand for US debt continues unabated

但美债需求,依然有增无减

高考

在澳门经营生意的挑战。the challenges of running a business in Macau.
在澳门经营生意的挑战。the challenges of running a business in Macau. 2016-02-16 07:42

The difficulty in attracting and retaining employees.

吸引和留住雇员的难处。

留学

2016开年:欧洲银行股,全线减膘1/3。Since 2016 European bank shares shed 1/3 across the board
2016开年:欧洲银行股,全线减膘1/3。Since 2016 European bank shares shed 1/3 across the board 2016-02-13 06:22

Anxiety drags down US and European stock markets

焦虑:拖低欧美股市

留学

“踢屁屁”贸易协定:在新西兰签署.TPP trade deal signed in New Zealand
“踢屁屁”贸易协定:在新西兰签署.TPP trade deal signed in New Zealand 2016-02-05 10:01

Obama: not let China write rules of the road of 21st century.

奥巴马:不让中国制定21世纪“路规”

留学

油价低下:俄国拿出7家国有公司,准备私有化.Oil price down: Russia lines up 7 state companies for privatisation.
油价低下:俄国拿出7家国有公司,准备私有化.Oil price down: Russia lines up 7 state companies for privatisation. 2016-02-04 08:18

A game for the those close to power again?

接近权力者的又一场游戏?

高考

日本突然实施负利率。Japan adopts negative interest rate in surprise move
日本突然实施负利率。Japan adopts negative interest rate in surprise move 2016-01-31 09:52

Japan is desperate to increase spending and investment.

日本迫不及待增加消费和投资。

留学

马拉西亚:主权基金 40亿美元失踪. Malaysia sovereign fund: $4bn missing
马拉西亚:主权基金 40亿美元失踪. Malaysia sovereign fund: $4bn missing 2016-01-31 07:48

PM’s bank account received $681m “donation”.

总理银行账户:收到6 81亿美元。

高考

爱疯手机: 销售将首次下降. iPhone sales set to fall for first time
爱疯手机: 销售将首次下降. iPhone sales set to fall for first time 2016-01-28 12:29

Will Apple Car be the next blockbuster product?

苹果汽车:会是下一个龙头产品吗?

高考 音频 免费

达沃斯版: 流行词拼字游戏。Buzzword bingo, Davos edition.
达沃斯版: 流行词拼字游戏。Buzzword bingo, Davos edition. 2016-01-24 03:50

How many do you or should you know?

你知道,或曰应该知道多少?

高考 音频 免费

市场过度反应, 纳斯达克老板说.Markets overreacting, says Nasdaq boss
市场过度反应, 纳斯达克老板说.Markets overreacting, says Nasdaq boss 2016-01-24 03:25

Government can control slowdown, Citic says.

中信说,政府可以掌控放缓

留学 音频

美元坚挺:对美国的利弊.The costs and benefits of The strong dollar to the US
美元坚挺:对美国的利弊.The costs and benefits of The strong dollar to the US 2016-01-21 11:51

And the reasons behind.

以及背后的原因。

留学 音频 免费

达沃斯世界经济论坛的
达沃斯世界经济论坛的"外围活动".The Fringe events at Davos World Economic Forum. 2016-01-21 11:31

Taking over the town of Davos.

占领达沃斯小镇.

高考 音频

乐施会:最有钱的1%,拥有其他99%的财富总和.Oxfam: wealth of the richest 1% equal to the other 99%
乐施会:最有钱的1%,拥有其他99%的财富总和.Oxfam: wealth of the richest 1% equal to the other 99% 2016-01-19 11:54

The 62 richest people have as much as the poorest 50%

最富62人,拥有最底端50%人口的财富总和

留学 音频

对伊朗制裁解除,油价跌至28元楼下.Oil price falls below $28 a barrel as Iran sanctions lifted
对伊朗制裁解除,油价跌至28元楼下.Oil price falls below $28 a barrel as Iran sanctions lifted 2016-01-19 11:28

Oversupply is expected to continue another 2 years.

供过于求,仍将持续2年

留学 音频

美联储加息,2006年以来第一次。US Fed raises interest rates first time since 2006.
美联储加息,2006年以来第一次。US Fed raises interest rates first time since 2006. 2015-12-18 11:41

Yellen: "The economic recovery has clearly come a long way"

耶伦:“经济复苏,已有长足进展”

留学 音频

BBC-把工资摊开来谈,如何?What if we talked about our salary?
BBC-把工资摊开来谈,如何?What if we talked about our salary? 2015-11-29 06:29

Will employees be happy?

员工会高兴,还是不高兴?

高考

英汉读者-习近平将签署欣克利角核电协议.Xi Jinping to sign Hinkley Point nuclear power deal
英汉读者-习近平将签署欣克利角核电协议.Xi Jinping to sign Hinkley Point nuclear power deal 2015-10-21 04:32

BBC- the largest inward investment ever in the UK

BBC-英国历史上最大外来投资

附题 高考

英汉读者-沙特阿拉伯:手头紧张.Saudi Arabia is facing a cash crunch
英汉读者-沙特阿拉伯:手头紧张.Saudi Arabia is facing a cash crunch 2015-10-05 11:00

CNN-Slump in oil prices hits Saudi Arabia

CNN-石油低迷,打击沙特

附题 高考

BBC双语-德国大众:柴油机排放检测作弊.VW faked diesel emissions tests
BBC双语-德国大众:柴油机排放检测作弊.VW faked diesel emissions tests 2015-09-25 10:57

CNN - Shares have plunged 30%.

英汉读者 com-股票掉价30%

附题 高考